Aug. 3rd, 2:00pm for a withdrawal Refund

*** updated on 6/29/20, changed the deadline from July 31st to Aug. 3rd, 2020 @ 2:00pm

Dear Latchkey Families,

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through this difficult time.  We are currently working on solutions to fill the gaps of missing school time in each plan. We will be sending out a survey next week evaluating your needs and potential “school time” solutions.

As a nonprofit, we don’t give refunds as it could (and nearly did at one point) dismantle the organization; however, with circumstances of Coronavirus and the significant change in start times we are offering a one-time refund. Refunds are strictly for a complete withdrawal from our program but not status changes. 

Please know that if you withdrawal from your school’s program now, you may not be able to re-enroll and will be placed on a waiting list. The following schools currently have waitlists: Bailey, Chapman, Deer Run, Depp, Glacier, Scottish Corners and Wyandot.

We will need withdrawal requests sent to our office via email ( to occur by the Aug. 3rd to receive a refund.   

Once the District has decided on the fall schedule, we will be sending out an email with our child care changes and options with instructions on how to change your enrollment, enroll for other sessions (if space is available) or withdraw your children.

Dublin Latchkey